Sunday, September 25, 2011

Amazing day at a friend's place

Today i was at a friend's place, and we decided to dedicate the whole day to modeling.

He is currently working on a large wh40k chaos force with a lot of forgeworld models, and i took the opportunity to start painting my magnetized long fangs, and two special terminators, namely Arjac Rockfist, and a lone wolf (and some more wolves). In the process I also finished to Circle Orboros models that were half done for quite some time.

And to cut it short, I will let the pictures speak for themselves:





Wargamer fuel: pizza, coke and beer!




I had my painted Terminators with me, and just couldnt resist taking these photos :)








The results of the day are here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...