I sat down at my desk, picked up some basic colors and started mixing. After a while i came up with a very nice shade of grey, i wrote down the formula for that same shade, and then it was time to apply it to the little dread.
I prepared my palette, watered the paint down with some glaze medium, added some retardant, and started painting. After the third coat i noticed something utterly amazing:
I managed to mix up a shade of grey that is _EXACTLY_ the shade of plastic that the dread is made of to begin with. After a short laugh i finished up the base coat and snapped a few photos to share with the world :)
Note the last photo of the painted dread next to the fresh non primed space-wolfoid :)