Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Magnetized land speeders for the space wolves army

I bought two land speeder kits, and even though I will probably never use the missile launchers, it was just a shame to let them go to waste. The solution was to magnetize them :)

I left the original door in place, placed a strut behind it that holds a magnet, and the other door with the missile launcher attached has the other side of the magnet









Nose weapons are magnetized as well which allows me to have almost any configuration of weapons. The only weapon that will be set in place will be the multi melta. I don't really see a reason to take a heavy bolter on the speeder right now, especially when I can use the heavy flamer and multi melta at the same time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...