Sunday, June 26, 2011

Thus it begins

A few people told me that I should start a blog to showcase all the miniatures i assemble, paint, and rarely convert and modify.
Before kicking this off, just a few words about me. I'm currently 36 (some will say too old to play with toy soldiers but i say who cares), I've meddled with miniature war gaming on and off for the past 15 or so years, and now I'm back in the hobby after a longer off period (something like 5 years of not touching any paints of a paintbrush).
Projects I'm currently working on will hopefully be showcased on this blog, and to kick it off, here are some images of the old Warmachine miniatures i decided to practice on.



   
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photos taken using Canon PowerShot A540 and a custom built light box :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...